- The material list is prepared by the Procurement department and approved by the General Manager.
- The Purchasing Officer orders the materials based on specification.
- Upon delivery of the ordered materials, the Storekeeper inspects the materials together with Quality Control personnel and stores them in a safe location. The Purchasing Officer reports any problems to the supplier for replacing or rejecting the materials.
- The Production Department prepares the cutting sheets with respect to the shop drawings. Production Head approves the cutting sheets for production.
- The Production Head instructs the factory Supervisors to get all the base works done before moving the materials to the section. Processing of items varies depending upon the product.
- The finished products are checked by the Quality control officer and packed and stored in a safe location for delivery. Rejected products are subject for rectification or replacement.
- The finished products are delivered as per the instruction of the concerned Project Coordinator at site, depending on the site condition.